• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale *Not Mine* 1970 Dart Swinger $9500

The first car my parents let me drive once I got my license at 15 years old in Louisiana. 70 Dart Swinger B5 Blue, slant 6. Reliable for sure, held up to the "15mph in reverse and then drop in drive and floor it". 906 Torqueflight
Lol.

Nice shape, but that color combination, along with the slant 6, makes the car priced at about 5 grand too high.

The first car my parents let me drive once I got my license at 15 years old in Louisiana. 70 Dart Swinger B5 Blue, slant 6. Reliable for sure, held up to the "15mph in reverse and then drop in drive and floor it". 906 Torqueflight
Lol.
My first car when I was 15 was a B5 blue Swinger also. Mine had a 318 in it though.

904 Torqueflite, it's worth about 4 grand to me.

Not a bad car and a reasonable price. 318 cars bring $15 and 340 cars upwards of $20 for the right car. Here's my 318 car. It's a $15,000 car.

001.jpg

Not a bad car and a reasonable price. 318 cars bring $15 and 340 cars upwards of $20 for the right car. Here's my 318 car. It's a $15,000 car.

View attachment 975737
You're right, but, to me the 318 is great with a 727 and a 8 3/4 setup. There's more than 5500 dollars difference to get the other to look like yours. IMO. I had two Darts and miss them both. Yours looks great, love the color!!

You're right, but, to me the 318 is great with a 727 and a 8 3/4 setup. There's more than 5500 dollars difference to get the other to look like yours. IMO. I had two Darts and miss them both. Yours looks great, love the color!!
The 318/904-8 3/4 is a nice combo. Mine had a 2.76 open and I found a 3.23 SG to go in. PS is a nice option and mine also has dealer installed a/c which will freeze you out. The under dash "knee knocker" unit.

The 318/904-8 3/4 is a nice combo. Mine had a 2.76 open and I found a 3.23 SG to go in. PS is a nice option and mine also has dealer installed a/c which will freeze you out. The under dash "knee knocker" unit.
Your's is truly beautiful!! I had a 67, 273, 904, 8 1/4 open, GT. When I was done it was a 340, 727, 8 3/4 with 391's. My 69 was a factory 340, 4 speed, 391's.

Looks pretty clean. Would need to see the underside being a PA car but the rest sure looks clean. IMO it's about a $5k to $6k car.

Never seen a steering wheel like that on an A or B body.
Looks like something from a C body.
Rare factory option?
If the underneath is as good as the topside looks in the pics, it might be worthwhile to pay a bit more up front for a solid car. Not saying 9500 is a good price, as I am no expert.
The guy is willing to haggle.
"And that makes me the world's best haggler, Mr. Books!".

Never seen a steering wheel like that on an A or B body.
Looks like something from a C body.
Rare factory option?
If the underneath is as good as the topside looks in the pics, it might be worthwhile to pay a bit more up front for a solid car. Not saying 9500 is a good price, as I am no expert.
The guy is willing to haggle.
"And that makes me the world's best haggler, Mr. Books!".
It's a rim blow. Mine is supposed to have one on it too. I have 2 in the basement that need to be refinished.

Okay, I kinda figured as such. My old Monaco had a rim blow and in the same color.
Thanks.

Auto Transport Service
Back