• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale -*Not Mine*- 74 Charger 1 owner Barnfind

This car definitely went to the right person. It warms my heart that nobody had the temerity to suggest swapping a 440. There are many things it makes sense to swap a 440 into. This gem is not it. The spirit of the '70s will live on.

The car has been SOLD to me! I went to Ohio today to pick it up and it's sitting in my driveway in NE Michigan. Thanks for the heads up about this special find! The brakes are hanging up, but it's every bit as nice as it looks in the pictures if not better! Solid Car!
Congrats!

Sounds like the car found the perfect home.... Excellent!!

Thank You for all of your kind words and YES this car will be keeping it's original 318 engine. I've owned a lot of Mopar muscle cars over the years, but at 70 years old my need for speed at diminished somewhat HA! HA! HA! The car's look is much more important to me now. Take Care, Charlie.

Auto Transport Service
Back