• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale Rare 67 Hemi 4 Speed Convertible Gtx

Most of these cars came from the upper US ,Wash,Montana and so on. A old friend use to bring 5 or 6 up a month back in the early 70s late 80s . Alot of those were Hemi , Max Wedge cars, 300 fin cars, AAR cudas as well. There was just not alot of good cars up here. And there seems to be more Hemi cars up here now than back then.
There is certainly a Canadian connection with some if these cars. I bought my current GTX in Baudette MN. 2 mi from Canadian boarder. I only know last 25 years of car's history. But car certainly went thru changes somewhere before that? Not even close to numbers matching. But period correct 440 4-speed. The quick walk around vid was taken there at the boarder. 3 years ago? A $20k (US) non numbers matching nice driver quality. Today? Maybe $30k? (Probably a tick under.) But prices certainly moved up in 3 years.

Really cool car, good colour, 4 speed. I think it will get snapped up, not sure how complete it is. Original carbs, distributor etc. really contribute to what it's worth if it has them. I know probably 5 guys within a days drive of this car that could stroke the cheque for it without batting an eye, it won't last long.

Really cool car, good colour, 4 speed. I think it will get snapped up, not sure how complete it is. Original carbs, distributor etc. really contribute to what it's worth if it has them. I know probably 5 guys within a days drive of this car that could stroke the cheque for it without batting an eye, it won't last long.
Not on FB would like to know if it sells. if window was unzipped the trunk could be a mess. Mine had light rust in one area. Sandblasted it and sprayed zinc di-chromate primer. 2 or 3 more years of sitting holes.

Yeah. Especially if one is '67 knowledgeable. For $80 US? wouldn't be a huge risk. Unless trashed engine and frame? Then walk.

Yeah. Especially if one is '67 knowledgeable. For $80 US? wouldn't be a huge risk. Unless trashed engine and frame? Then walk.

Borders still closed? That makes it a little harder for many

Borders still closed? That makes it a little harder for many
Good point. Last I heard it was not open. (For all real sense of purpose.) I believe commerce can travel back and worth. But I don't think classic car purchase counts?

Good point. Last I heard it was not open. (For all real sense of purpose.) I believe commerce can travel back and worth. But I don't think classic car purchase counts?

if you have a $$$ to buy that car the border won't stop anything... Buy it & put it in storage in Canada till you can arrange to get it back to the states...

Yes it's in Canadian dollars so a lot less and any way you want to word it.... This car is top of the food chain for a Hemi in 1967. Sure it's been played with but it's seems to be all there. I would bet it sells pretty quick....

Yes it's in Canadian dollars so a lot less and any way you want to word it.... This car is top of the food chain for a Hemi in 1967. Sure it's been played with but it's seems to be all there. I would bet it sells pretty quick....
On the rarity scale it is a top contenting collector item. For someone that can afford to take a couple steps backwards for a collector piece will easily out bid any of us build to even players. I'm surprised that the top collectors aren't even more corporate. But once in awhile we get lucky. So keep searching.

I bought a car out of Canada early in the year, so unless something has changed, commercial traffic across the border including autos is still going on.

Auto Transport Service
Back