• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale Rare 67 Hemi 4 Speed Convertible Gtx

QuickBpBp

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:28 AM
Reaction score
Just popped up on my FB feed. Awesome Rare car and apparently lots knew about it but it was never For Sale. Now it is..

1967 GTX 426 Duel 4’s,18 Spline A833 4speed,Danna 60,Convertible.This car is 1 of 7, It is is need of Restoration$100,000 OBO Red Deer, AB

4439_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=9e1dZB2-jLsAX_HvFi9&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-2.jpg
3301_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=Pyd6mG4ckdkAX98h0Oq&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-2.jpg
03&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=Hv1N0KeNlEQAX-fB1m5&tn=BNcoyyDdF2uUU2Uh&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-2.jpg
3483_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=o-jeawMer8QAX-w4OaD&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-2.jpg
08&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=6b0ov_K3lrUAX-feL8r&tn=BNcoyyDdF2uUU2Uh&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-2.jpg

Might be able to get it but looks kind of rusty. The Hemi convertible 4 speed is the reason big reason for the price.

You can buy a restored one for that price.

These 66's
mecum 2019.JPG
Mecum 2017 kissimmee 2.JPG
are the second from the bottom of Hemi convertibles, automatics are the bottom. Both are 4 speeds. The top one fees included red $132,500 with fees.

312 Hemi 4 speeds

Cool car. It's been known for decades. I seen it around 1975 or so!

There are only about 225 Hemi convertibles and bet at least 70% were automatics.

Never seen that one before. Theres another one up here as well in Alberta.

I heard rumors of a so called Nascar version as well. Never seen it though.

You can buy a restored one for that price.
Cheapest one I have seen in years was 165K. The best I remember in researching that one, was it had a poor engine rebuild and might at that point need a replacement block. At least we can get quarters now..

I know a few people thar could be interested in it. And would be .
BUT

BOTH said the car is way to high for the condition its in .

I know a few people thar could be interested in it. And would be .
BUT

BOTH said the car is way to high for the condition its in .
I don't think you can restore it and come out on it. Absolutely no margin, and if they displayed pictures in that condition it's probably much worse actually. If it's your end of the rainbow car, then you won't care. I'm not a big convertible fan, but do love 67 Hemi Plymouths.

I don't think you can restore it and come out on it. Absolutely no margin, and if they displayed pictures in that condition it's probably much worse actually. If it's your end of the rainbow car, then you won't care. I'm not a big convertible fan, but do love 67 Hemi Plymouths.

I dont do fb. So who knows if the engine is max’d out or not.

I dont do fb. So who knows if the engine is max’d out or not.
I don't do Facebook either, but from what is posted here, it's had a hard life. As they say "rode hard and put up wet".

'67 Hemi GTX hardtop went for $77k Barrett Jackson last year. In very excellent shape. The convertible is actually a turn off for me. Of course they're rare. Nobody wanted them back in the day? $100k in my opinion is $20k too high. Now a '69-'70? A whole different animal?

'67 Hemi GTX hardtop went for $77k Barrett Jackson last year. In very excellent shape. The convertible is actually a turn off for me. Of course they're rare. Nobody wanted them back in the day? $100k in my opinion is $20k too high. Now a '69-'70? A whole different animal?

I think it is in Canadian $$. Which is about $80k USD.

I think it is in Canadian $$. Which is about $80k USD.
That does matter. A better starting point. That would be a sweet ride once completed. But damn, that's some work.

Yup you bet. It sat outside for a while and the back window was not zipped up. Tucked away about 20 years ago, otherwise it would have rotted into the ground.

Most of these cars came from the upper US ,Wash,Montana and so on. A old friend use to bring 5 or 6 up a month back in the early 70s late 80s . Alot of those were Hemi , Max Wedge cars, 300 fin cars, AAR cudas as well. There was just not alot of good cars up here. And there seems to be more Hemi cars up here now than back then.

Auto Transport Service
Back