• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For the first time in a decade

abloch

Local time
1:28 PM
Reaction score
Previous owner had this car for five years in his garage. Hasn't been licensed in over a decade. Drove out of the garage on its own today. Still waiting for the door panels from SMS but look at that dash! Thanks to Gary @ GCAR.
IMG_20140731_110547.jpg
IMG_20140731_094830.jpg

now THAT is a cool car . . . You're lucky you found it ! ! Now enjoy it ! ! !

Glad your giving that beauty some fresh air, have fun!

Details: 440, edelbrock torker II, Holley 770, 906s with some work, Max Wedge manifolds w/ Accurate Exhaust system to match, COPE built 727 3000 stall (i think), 3.55s out back.

Very Nice....Very Nice Indeed.

Just so happens there is one coming up. I'm thinking I'll put it in the car corral for 10 bucks. See you Sunday?

Sorry you two, I 'spose I should have written that differently. The car show is the weekend of the 16th and 17th and the car corral is 10 buck to enter. If I want to get in the show and be a part of the judging process, which I don't, it's 30 bucks.

Always nice to see one of these come out of the garage and breathe some fresh air... Just make sure you're doing 100 when it's breathing deeply......

Auto Transport Service
Back