• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For you Jimmy Page fans

thebankerstoy

Local time
8:36 PM
Reaction score
He will be playing tonight as part of the Olympic closing ceremonies. :cool::clap:

Richard

dammit. good thing i decide to register really LATE. jimmy page is a great guitarist. always was a zeppelin fan. and as far as you dying and takin ur Coronet 500 with ya. thats what im sayin. one last blaze of glory. runnnin from the law bout 140mph. dukes of hazzard style. roscooooo pp coooallllllltraaain here uhhguhguhguh. i wanna fly about 400 feet when i do. a bodys sure are light. and with 2.76 gears 140 is a mark easily attained lol

and with 2.76 gears 140 is a mark easily attained lol
And if your engine is powerful enuff, faster. BTDT

Jimmy Page !!!!!!!

Gotta love it when the older big time talent comes out to do a little diddy. What did he play? I didn't get the chance to see it.

And if your engine is powerful enuff, faster. BTDT

Jimmy Page !!!!!!!

Gotta love it when the older big time talent comes out to do a little diddy. What did he play? I didn't get the chance to see it.

"Whole Lotta Love" :grin:

Richard

musik010.gif

Led Zeppelin II
Side One
Track One

:grin:

I still have about 300 original vinyl albums in my collection that was fairly large when I was a young guy in the 60's and 70's, when "Classic Rock" was "CURRENT ROCK"!!! :rolling::grin:

Richard

100_0143.jpg

freakin sweet collection. poppas got a few himself. Sabbath n Zeppelin n all kindsa stuff.

freakin sweet collection. poppas got a few himself. Sabbath n Zeppelin n all kindsa stuff.

That's VERY cool. :grin: I'll take some better digital pictures of some of my collection tomorrow and I'll start another thread. Cover art is SOOOOO much cooler that the CD's are, but the sound quality on the CD's kicks vinyl albums a$$

Richard

100_0136.jpg

100_0144.jpg

Sweet, you got the paper bag from the last one. FREAKIN NICE!!!!!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back