• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ford Bronco has the same Release bearing as a Dodge 18 Spline 4 Speed?

Road Grabber

Local time
7:25 PM
Reaction score
I have had some trouble finding a decent throw out bearing (looking for a BCA NB1625 or National bearing replacement- no China crap) for my 18 spline 4 speed.
After searching the internet I see that there is a possibility that the Ford Bronco used the same bearing 1.625 bore?

I see a bearing listed for 82-90 Ford, AMC, Jeep number 1625

If the bearing is the same I can just press it on.

Thank you

I have bought them from Jamie Passon in the past. It's been a couple of years, but they were less money than the ebay listing that Jerry posted.

I have bought them from Jamie Passon in the past. It's been a couple of years, but they were less money than the ebay listing that Jerry posted.

No doubt but I just need the bearing. You can save a lot of money just replacing the bearing. It comes right off and is easy the push back on.

No doubt but I just need the bearing. You can save a lot of money just replacing the bearing. It comes right off and is easy the push back on.
Gotcha, I misread and thought you were looking for the whole thing.

Auto Transport Service
Back