• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ford wheel?

greycharger

Local time
7:42 AM
Reaction score
A buddy has these wheels on his Mustang. He claims they are Mopar.

Screen Shot 2019-11-19 at 12.43.11 PM 2.jpeg

That's what he sent me, I'll see if he can do better. I thought it looked like a limited production Mopar wheel, but Google images is mostly advertising.

Thank you sir, you are indeed a gentleman. Hope I can help you sometime.

I like them, like a Chrysler version of Halibrands and he might sell, but I had no idea of value. I have a vague memory of special, limited production aluminum wheels Dodge had in the late sixties, early seventies, but don't remember what they look like.

Center hole on a Ferd is slightly bigger, allows a Ferd to mount on Chrysler; but not Mopar to Ferd.

Cant decide if I like em or not. Acquired taste I guess.

I had them on hand when I found the 64 Belvedere. I am going to work on polishing them some this winter. I dont think the car needs to have a super shine to the wheels.

Center hole on a Ferd is slightly bigger, allows a Ferd to mount on Chrysler; but not Mopar to Ferd.

it's actually the other way around and not 100%

Auto Transport Service
Back