• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Formal Intro to my '66

Thanks everyone! She's been slowly worked on this winter- I've had the radio rebuilt and replaced the speaker... which is a task in itself.
I also wanted to add that I received my rebuilt headlight motors today from Topher and they look great! Highly recommend his work based off of previous discussions; yeah you'll wait some time for them to be completed but then again, most of us have waited half a lifetime to own these cars.

I only have a small handful of projects left for the winter but will update as they get completed. Cheers!
Topher.jpeg
Headlight Motors.jpeg

Fantastic looking just like new. Yep with you on the waiting thing. Wanted a runner for over 40 plus year's. Good luck and yep keep us in the loop. :thumbsup:

Beautiful car! Congrats!

It's got all the right stuff, red interior, 4 speed, spinner full wheel covers, woodgrain wheel.

Even though I am an uber purist, I would leave the black paint, it looks fantastic!

I see people putting all kinds of wheels on these cars trying to change its looks. Me, I think the spinners are the best. Look at that side shot of his car -- doesn't get any better.

Auto Transport Service
Back