• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found: 1970 440 HP2 Block 0A176502

Thanks Kim and Happy Birthday!

Lots of great info on the Wise/MMC Detroit site, surprised I've never seen it mentioned here before. Thanks!!

Thanks Kim and Happy Birthday!

Lots of great info on the Wise/MMC Detroit site, surprised I've never seen it mentioned here before. Thanks!!
I think most of us here while we may appreciate the 100 point uber correct cars mostly like good solid semi correct driver class cars the haul *** & can turn corners with modern cars... MMC is focused on the details that separate those with a sick mind off into their little world... LOL..

Winky, Dave is a SUPER nice guy. I have talked with him a few times and he has always been eager to help and actually enjoys discussing anything to do with these cars. He is truly an asset to the hobby. His books are well worth the money too. Amazing amount of knowledge in them!

Auto Transport Service
Back