• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found A Gem Recently

Nice car! I always liked the tailpanel and tail lights of '68 Coronets. I'm building a '70.

I would like to make them stagger for when the blinker is on. Kind of like the 2015 mustang have, love that feature!

Pictures will come in the future I'm away from the car right now but might try to snag some when I'm with it next week.

That exact car in that color looks awesome imho, great choice. Looks like a survivor from Mad Max or Road Warrior. Amazing find,

Welcome. Nice car.
Best way to remove 440 from motor home.
As specified earlier cut the motor home apart. Growing up our first motor home was a Dodge Cruise air with a 440. Tight spaces!
Take the intake/carb, heads off and pull them out through the cab.
Put the motor home up on jackstands. Drop the block and 727 down out and under. Have some reliable friends and case of beer. Just my free advice. Good luck, keep the pics a-coming!

That exact car in that color looks awesome imho, great choice. Looks like a survivor from Mad Max or Road Warrior. Amazing find,

I really like the look as it is right now and plan to keep it that way for some time until I redo the who underside and panels. Would you happen to know what color code this is exactly? I'm fairly certain its the darker turquoises

Welcome. Nice car.
Best way to remove 440 from motor home.
As specified earlier cut the motor home apart. Growing up our first motor home was a Dodge Cruise air with a 440. Tight spaces!
Take the intake/carb, heads off and pull them out through the cab.
Put the motor home up on jackstands. Drop the block and 727 down out and under. Have some reliable friends and case of beer. Just my free advice. Good luck, keep the pics a-coming!

thats what the plan is for now! When I can ill snag photos of the engine bay and interior. Truck lock is rusted so i'll have to break in by climbing through the back, but my current guess it the trunk bed isn't too bad really.

welcome. great car, don't see too many 500s, all cloned to Super Bees and R/Ts/ Love the slots.

Welcome aboard FBBO, and to the restoration madness. :thumbsup:

Mine's not a van, or a Motorhome, and not a 440, but we went in through the passenger door....
upload_2017-5-14_9-51-51.png

:lol:

welcome. great car, don't see too many 500s, all cloned to Super Bees and R/Ts/ Love the slots.

Thats why I want to keep it as an original 500! I'd like to roll cage it and such later on, which would be cool to see a drag racing 500, which I've never seen....
Welcome aboard FBBO, and to the restoration madness. :thumbsup:

Mine's not a van, or a Motorhome, and not a 440, but we went in through the passenger door....
View attachment 422941
:lol:

I've been looking into that option as well!

Auto Transport Service
Back