• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found My Build Sheet!

Yep scanned it and printed it out in color. I have a nice heavy white chipboard with clear plastic cover I grabbed at work. Will take a pic later tonight when I get home.

Scan it first, so you can look at it without handling it later.

Thanks! Yea it's a crap shoot that if your lucky to find one that it's actually for your car. I was so stoked to find it. Will not handle it anymore after I get it mounted tonight. These are so valuable to have to have as the factory didn't keep copies. Nice to know what the factory installed + matching against the fender tag to see what previous owners might have altered.

Is there some way that I can track down how many people (as well as their names) who owned the car? Would love to know the car's history.

Op,congrats on finding such a pristine sheet And that its for Your car lol!

Cool! When I found mine under the seat springs it was faded to the point where I couldn't read most of it, as soon as I touched it it crumbled into dust...

As promised here's the picture
IMAG1264.jpg

I plan on printing out a color copy of it & putting that back in the same location as found so it's still in the car so to speak. Will put a note on it saying its a copy of the orig.

Auto Transport Service
Back