• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

frame connector prep

dartforforty

Deceased, But not forgotton
Local time
6:37 AM
Reaction score
took out the interior of my 64 Belvedere today.
getting U.S. Car Tool frame connectors welded in.
floors look pretty good for being 49 years old
little surface rust by foot well, small leak from wiper pivot seal

HPIM1961_zpsdaba7d05.gif

HPIM1963_zps9bec6fb8.gif

HPIM1962_zps1cde11b2.gif

Lookin good buddy, wish you luck on your 64, im new to the forums and have a quick question, how do you start a new post?

pick which section you want to post in and click where it says post new thread.
Ed

Looks like your off to a great start, That is in terrific shape. good luck with the work..

Those floors do look to be in great shape. How much modifying is there to do with the connectors? Most have said it is definetely not a plug and play addition.

Those floors do look to be in great shape. How much modifying is there to do with the connectors? Most have said it is definetely not a plug and play addition.

I'll know next week when the guy welding them in gets done.

you preppin' it for the welder? i purchased same for my 64 440. just waiting for the exhaust system install to kill two underside jobs at the same time. please take note and pic of any problems that arise on the install if any or tricks that made it ez'r , like a couple sheet metal screws ect...

you preppin' it for the welder? i purchased same for my 64 440. just waiting for the exhaust system install to kill two underside jobs at the same time. please take note and pic of any problems that arise on the install if any or tricks that made it ez'r , like a couple sheet metal screws ect...

my welder will do any if at all mods if needed but I will take notes.

I dropped off the car, but the guy had to go out of town for work. This is at a private shop, so when he gets to it it will get done.
Some times you have to be patient to get quality work. I got screwed big time by 2 other shops on my 68 Dart project. And I do know this guy from another board and he does top notch work.

Damn man. Those floors look great. Do the words you suck mean anything? lol I wish mine was that good. Can you post some more pics of the car?

Auto Transport Service
Back