• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frame rail slash shields 64 Dodge

dadsbee

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:55 AM
Reaction score
Finally getting around to installing these. DMT's #'d pictures, descriptions and package labels all contradict each other. I'm just going by undercoat witness marks at this point.

Is this correct on front frame seals. Just guessing by frame rail holes.
20240315_120835.jpg
20240315_121107.jpg
20240315_120016.jpg
20240315_115949.jpg

What are you using to replicate the undercoating? Looks dang close.

What are you using to replicate the undercoating? Looks dang close.
Dominion Sure Seal Ltd Black asphalt undercoating. It doesn't really have the lumpy OE texture to it but works well to blend new into the 58 year old original.

Looks right to me, the one fell off on my driver's side.
Mine also has metal splash shields that bolt to the frame and hang down in front of the strut rod.

20230914_144032.jpg

Looks right to me, the one fell off on my driver's side.
Mine also has metal splash shields that bolt to the frame and hang down in front of the strut rod.

View attachment 1628509
Thanks, wasn't the ones in question... it was the front one between the rad support and K frame!

Yes, it's supposed to have the metal K frame splash shields as well. I have an OE set and I've been manufacturing brand new ones!
1966plysathp2ptt 103.jpg

Thanks, wasn't the ones in question... it was the front one between the rad support and K frame!

Yes, it's supposed to have the metal K frame splash shields as well.
Yes, I know, just checking. Whenever I mention the metal splash shields people tell me I'm wrong, must be fabricated by a previous owner or some baloney.
Did not have a pic of the front rubber one, but it is correct.

Auto Transport Service
Back