• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frankenmuth Show Pics

hanks73340, I'll be there. However with a turquoise C-body Fury. Don't have the B-body done. Basket case, definitely planning on going to the Christmas store. What are the food restaurants you mentioned priced?

hanks73340, I'll be there. However with a turquoise C-body Fury. Don't have the B-body done. Basket case, definitely planning on going to the Christmas store. What are the food restaurants you mentioned priced?

On thursdays we usually go to Tiffany's. On Friday's after we do the walk during the block party, we walk on into the Bavarian Inn. Saturdays, usually get to the Mainstreet Tavern about 9:00pm and watch the burnouts and BS. When it gets closer we will talk details and will definitely look for you car at the park. Looking forward to meeting you and others from the website. As Basket Case mentioned, Zenders, usually about $24 per person as is Bavarian Inn. The food is well worth it. Mainstreet Tavern - typical bar&burger menu and smells like a beer hall and loud. That's why people call it the Pirate Bar, especially with the people hanging out on the balcony yelling for drivers to light em up. They either get Boo'd or yeh's by these folks. Great time......:drinks:

Thanks for the info. May try those suggestions. As I may have said, i'm particularly into the C-bodies so. Be there with the turquoise 4 door Fury III. Sounds a lot like the Adirondack Nationals in New York. Great time there as well. Cruisin' at night 2 days. Some burnouts during the day, Strict on them at night now it seems. Great view of the lake from the show.

Auto Transport Service
Back