• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Free 440 Heads,cam,dist,and starter for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner1

Local time
2:28 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
The mod suggested that I close my thread and repost it as a for sale instead. Sooo I have a great set of 452 heads complete, a Comp cam 270 hydraulic with lifters but they got mixed up. Billet timing chain. A stock vac advance dist with A petronix module, it needs a vac can, and a stock starter. Everything came off my running low mile since rebuilt 440 best guess is 1000 miles on the heads. They are in my trunk and I can’t store them. Nor can I even pick them up. I’m 75 with health issues. I want 200 bucks for all of it. And I have no way to box or ship anything. There’s a water pump and some other odds and ends/ in there. I can drive a bit to meet someone but not to far. Just some gas money. I don’t want to break things up. The heads are worth every penny.

Ok I can’t leave this in my trunk. I have no place to store it nor can I even lift it up and out of the trunk. So I’ll sweeten the deal. Anyone who can lift it out of my trunk and carry it off, then it’s yours for free. I’m right on the corner of the 405 and the 605 freeways in Orange County. First come first serve.

Ok I can’t leave this in my trunk. I have no place to store it nor can I even lift it up and out of the trunk. So I’ll sweeten the deal. Anyone who can lift it out of my trunk and carry it off, then it’s yours for free. I’m right on the corner of the 405 and the 605 freeways in Orange County. First come first serve.
I edited the title for ya....

So....is everything free or do you want $200 for everything?
I think more editing might be needed..

I edited the title for ya....
You have "free" and "for sale" in the title!! Get back to work!
:lol:

(NOT trying to give you guys a hard time, just trying to help get the info straight as we read it:):):))

I didnt see a for free tag. But yeah free means free. I want it gone.

So....is everything free or do you want $200 for everything?
I think more editing might be needed..

You have "free" and "for sale" in the title!! Get back to work!
:lol:

(NOT trying to give you guys a hard time, just trying to help get the info straight as we read it:):):))
It's in the for sale section so that's automatic....last time I looked I don't think we had a free section unless Joey decided to add it lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back