• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FREE!!!! Heck, I'm gonna test my P-dogs too!

Free at-home Kung flu tests. Big deal. If you use it and it comes up negative, you wasted it. If you test positive, what are you going to do about it; you’ve got it.
What would I do with a positive test? Well for starters I'd stay home and NOT visit my dad in the hospital.

What would I do with a positive test? Well for starters I'd stay home and NOT visit my dad in the hospital.

It's been my personal experience that by the time you test positive, you've already got a runny nose and/or cough. In which case, you shouldn't be visiting your dad anyway.

It's been my personal experience that by the time you test positive, you've already got a runny nose and/or cough. In which case, you shouldn't be visiting your dad anyway.
I'm an allergy sufferer so I'm dealing with those symptoms much of the time....and the more this freaking weather goes from one extreme to the other, the more it happens.

I read all the posts and never saw a word about the Rapper named "P-Dog".

And just because you test positive doesn't mean you have it.

My mother in law (94) tested positive.
Didn't have anything - ended up being a "False Positive"...

Told my wife what does it matter. If she truly was positive, what can you do except wait it out...

Prairie Dogging relates to “the uncomfortable sensation resulting from a turd repeatedly pressing against the rectal sphincter and having to be squeezed back in; analogous to a prairie dog popping its head in & out of its burrow.” As an example, they wrote, “D*mn, I gotta find me a sh*tter fast cuz I’m prairie doggin one monster of a log!”

I read all the posts and never saw a word about the Rapper named "P-Dog".
61wvc8.jpg

:lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back