• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FREE INDOOR RACING SCHOOL - MARCH 18, 2023 - HSAX, HPDE, W2W, CORNER WORKING

MOPAR MITCH

Local time
4:15 PM
Reaction score
Interested in running your car on a real road race track? Then come find out what its all about at the NORTH SUBURBAN SPORTS CAR CLUB'S 64th Annual FREE INDOOR RACING SCHOOL (member club of the Midwestern Council of Sports Car Clubs).

SATURDAY, MARCH 18, 2023; gates open for entry from 8-10AM; classroom starts at 9AM.
BLACKHAWK FARMS RACEWAY, 15538 PRARIE ROAD, SOUTH BELOIT, ILLINOIS 61080 (just north and west of Rockford, IL).

Learn the basics of what it takes to get started and involved with HSAX, HPDE, W2W road racing, and Corner Working the races.

No Experience required. This will be a casual classroom experience with experienced racing teachers -- later splitting up into different groups of interest.

BLACKHAWK FARMS RACEWAY is a 1.9 MILE long track with a beautiful country setting, indoor pavilion with fireplace, clean restrooms, and a nice cafe'. We'll have lunch served for about $10.

You don't need a helmet, or a race car... just come for the day. Weather permitting, we'll walk the course in the afternoon and take drive-arounds ($20 fee requested for on-track with you car - cash only). This is not a race, but its an excellent introduction to our racing events and our clubs. A season schedule of races/events from MCSCC will be available. All ages are welcome!.

Pre-registration is requested, although we'll gladly take you the day of the event. Google MOTORSPORTSREG Free Indoor Racing School

NOTE: I've been an active member of NSSCC/MCSCC for nearly 15 years, and I've been doing these events for many longer years -- all with my 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A. I'd truly love to see more MOPARS get involved!

FREE INDOOR RACING SCHOOL.jpg

AUTOBAHN OCT 7 2012 043(1).jpg

BLACKHAWK FARMS RACEWAY 5-26-2014.JPG

Racing school is awesome ! I did my HPDE with PCA (Porsche Club of America). Then raced with them and SCCA, before going to endurace racing in the Champcar series. It was Chumpcar back then. Great racing and lots of seat time !

Auto Transport Service
Back