• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fresh 915 heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red63440

Local time
12:48 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Delete ad

Attachments

• Chamber.jpg
    Chamber.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 941
  • head number.jpg
    head number.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 864
  • P1010027.jpg
    P1010027.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 882
  • New 915 heads.jpg
    New 915 heads.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 939
First post says delete ad......

??? more info please

I have a lot in these heads and was thinking of selling them to buy/trade for a set of aluminum heads. I need to get out of them what I have in them which is $900.00. All new valves (2.08 and 1.74), bronze guides, springs, seals, locks and retainers. The heads were hot tanked, sonic tested and had a slight cut on the face to true them up. They do not have hardened seats in them due to future limited use and the use of a lead additive. The heads have not been run since they were rebuilt and do not include rocker assemblies. The heads have not been ported or hacked up in any way and are ready to bolt on. The heads were done by "Drakes" in Rochester, NY. which is the palce to get things done in they are Mopar related.

915 Heads

I have a lot in these heads and was thinking of selling them to buy/trade for a set of aluminum heads. I need to get out of them what I have in them which is $900.00. All new valves (2.08 and 1.74), bronze guides, springs, seals, locks and retainers. The heads were hot tanked, sonic tested and had a slight cut on the face to true them up. They do not have hardened seats in them due to future limited use and the use of a lead additive. The heads have not been run since they were rebuilt and do not include rocker assemblies. The heads have not been ported or hacked up in any way and are ready to bolt on. The heads were done by "Drakes" in Rochester, NY. which is the palce to get things done in they are Mopar related.

I'm looking for a bare set so that I can put my own spin on them. But thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back