• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fricking new guy

that Bee looks pretty solid compared to others
good luck with it.
you have a interesting collection in the background

w1.jpg
Greetings c130lifer! Welcome to your new forum! Thanks for saving another Bad *** B-body! I love the picture of your BEE in front of the Rebel Flag!

The front "stab & steer" drum brakes gotta go in favor of discs. A rack & pinion power steering installation will remove the slack. These two updates need to be done first and will totally change/improve the way you will drive the BEE in traffic. A rear spring relocation kit to allow bigger tires in the rear would be nice but not necessary.

Greetings c130lifer! Welcome to your new forum! Thanks for saving another Bad *** B-body! I love the picture of your BEE in front of the Rebel Flag!

The front "stab & steer" drum brakes gotta go in favor of discs. A rack & pinion power steering installation will remove the slack. These two updates need to be done first and will totally change/improve the way you will drive the BEE in traffic. A rear spring relocation kit to allow bigger tires in the rear would be nice but not necessary.
Nice find on the Coupe! Looks like an unmolested survivor. Can I bother you for a shot of the grill top when you have a chance. Headlight ring to center section transition to see how they did your rings top flange.

View attachment 705514
Sorry I never got back to you, I lost my pics of that part of the disassembly.

Auto Transport Service
Back