• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Friends car on craigslist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow great deal! Too bad he doesn't need a big block 72 road runner! Nice car for sure!
I bet it sells before weekends out

Mike

Next time i'm buying something already done ! i notice that for around 15k to 20K you could have a nice car.

Sale pending.....if it falls through I will let everyone know. Thanks.

I tried to reach him yesterday, he never bothered to call back.... :(

Tried again this morning.....still nothing.....

he said to call back after 5..was working on frozen pipes...I called back at 730 and got a message and no return call.

Takes more than one person to flag an ad for removal....so there's something else going on besides a buyer wanting the ad taken down.

I talked to him last night and asked him if he knew his add had been flagged and he said he did not know that. I also told him I was kinda catching some heat about him not answering his phone and he said he had just been so busy with frozen pipes and a leaking water meter.

Takes more than one person to flag an ad for removal....so there's something else going on besides a buyer wanting the ad taken down.
I've done it and all it takes as one person.

I don't care for this type of dealings on this site. It's better than this. People don't need to be "jerked" around no matter what the circumstance.....frozen pipes...bad manners...whatever

I don't care for this type of dealings on this site. It's better than this. People don't need to be "jerked" around no matter what the circumstance.....frozen pipes...bad manners...whatever

I don't know what you mean terzmo but Plymouth67 just reported his friend had a car for sale and thought some of us may be interested and many obviously are. He's a good guy and I'm sure he's not trying to screw with anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back