• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Front Drum Hub/Wheel Bearing Carrier 1970 Roadrunner or Similar

Status
Not open for further replies.

70 Viper

Local time
2:33 PM
Reaction score
Hi I need a front hub from a drum brake front end for a 70 Roadrunner or similar. Have found that one of mine has had an impact / damage and does not run true causing wheel to have excessive run out. Will take a matched pair if available. I am in New Zealand so must be willing to post. I may be able to find a US address to have them shipped to if unwilling to post internationally.
Thank you

Viper, I have a pair of drums from my 68 Charger that would be the same as your Road Runner. I upgraded my car to disc brakes. That is what I recommend you do also but if you are intent on keeping the drums, I could send you mine. One or both. $50.00 each USD plus the expensive ride to NZ. If it were me, looking at the shipping expense would be enough to do the upgrade but that means changing the master cylinder and proportioning valve also.

I am parting a 70 Coronet. most of the stuff is on ebay. user name sheboyd

Viper, I have a pair of drums from my 68 Charger that would be the same as your Road Runner. I upgraded my car to disc brakes. That is what I recommend you do also but if you are intent on keeping the drums, I could send you mine. One or both. $50.00 each USD plus the expensive ride to NZ. If it were me, looking at the shipping expense would be enough to do the upgrade but that means changing the master cylinder and proportioning valve also.
Thanks. I don't actually need the drums, only the hub ( houses wheel bearings and wheel studs ) I have adapted them for use with disc brakes on my car. I have 14" rotors and brembo 4 pot calipers. Using the drum hubs means I don't have to use the unicast type disc rotors. Thanks I could be keen on the pair. Will pm you soon.

Huh? I'm confused.............I was not aware they were not a one piece affair. Got any pics?

Thanks everybody, I have located a pair now from a member. Thank you FBBO

2015-09-29 17.28.39.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back