• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Front Sway Bar

If you want one that everything lines up nicely on buy the Hotchkis.... Honestly it doesn't effect the way the bar works, it might cause the sway bar link bushing to fail prematurely but they are pretty cheap & I change them every five years as a maintenance item...

Want to eliminate binding & increase sway bar effectiveness? Replace the end links with these...

View attachment 1033862
I’ve never seen those before. Interesting item. Thanks!

Just trying to help.... Those are actually OE from an F150....

If you want one that everything lines up nicely on buy the Hotchkis.... Honestly it doesn't effect the way the bar works, it might cause the sway bar link bushing to fail prematurely but they are pretty cheap & I change them every five years as a maintenance item...

Want to eliminate binding & increase sway bar effectiveness? Replace the end links with these...

View attachment 1033862
I have never seen these before either. Curious if you have used them on a B body? Reason I ask is that I punched the # into Amazon and it says they don't fit a 69 Road Runner. Maybe that just means they weren't stock on that model car? Seems like a good idea though as the rubber endlink bushings are never straight with the stock models.

I have never seen these before either. Curious if you have used them on a B body? Reason I ask is that I punched the # into Amazon and it says they don't fit a 69 Road Runner. Maybe that just means they weren't stock on that model car? Seems like a good idea though as the rubber endlink bushings are never straight with the stock models.

Amazon doesn't do hotrodding... But we can...

Auto Transport Service
Back