• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: 8 3/4, axles, posi, 742 case, 3.91 gear (FREE delivery to Mopar Nats)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flys-Lo

Local time
1:29 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Located in Akron, Ohio 44216 or free delivery to Mopar Nats (paid in full 1st).
Best offer +/- $500

Also selling:
915 heads
906 heads
346 heads
727 transmission
V8 K-member
SS leaf springs

IMG_6253.jpg

IMG_6255.jpg

Oh boy,,,, one of my favorite street gear choices, 3.91's!!!
This would be a great upgrade for someone putting together a street strip machine!

New "last minute" Price: $450
I've had some questions about bringing them to the Mopar Nats for people to "view". I don't have the room to drive these down AND bring them home as I plan on filling my vehicle with "new" purchases from the Nats. Also, i've included what I thought to be very detailed photos in the ad. Thank you for looking!
Mark

Do u know what they came out of? and what condition are they in?

I can't tell you exactly - definitely - as they came with my 67 Satellite. The car sat in a garage for nearly 30 years. It was the only rear end and rear end parts with the car and there wasn't much history given. If you want more detailed photos I can certainly oblige. From my assessment and a couple of very knowledgeable Mopar fans it is all in very good condition. I'd use it but I have a Dana 60 with Moser axles ready to go in.
Thanks for the questions.

I'm interested but can't make the trip until the weekend after the Nats. I better check the map, coming from Buffalo,NY. I'd PM you if I know how.

<-------- click on my name "FLYS-LO" and a drop down menu appears. Click on "send Flys-Lo a private message" and you will be taken to a box to type me a message. You can also email me at G------------------m and we can communicate that way. So far there has been a lot of interest in the center section but I'd like to make somebody really happy with the whole package. (plus, I have no need for any of it).
Mark

EDITED BY STAFF. PLEASE SEE THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING AGAIN. NO EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS.

Last edited by a moderator:
SOLD:

Still have: (look under posts by Flys-Lo)

727 trans
HD Springs
K-member: V8
906 heads
346 heads

I think someone sure got a nice deal! I think this is the second or third time ive seen a good deal on one of these 8-3/4 rear ends.. I sure hope if i find the car im looking for, one of these will be around if i need it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back