• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fuel pump

You know its not always a bad thing to have to crank a bit before firing, helps bring the oil pressure up before firing,
mine does it if sitting about the same amount of time.
I just do 2 small cranks about 5 seconds each, hit the acc pedal for the auto choke and third crank she fires.
That's odd, I checked my owner's manual and it didn't list that as the suggested starting procedure.

Just an observation here. I'm seeing rubber fuel lines, which is a big no no in my book. If alcohol is in the fuel it will degrade the rubber line and could clog things up. If you can't run a hard fuel line, then run an appropriate sized nitrous line instead of the rubber. Get them at Earls.

That's odd, I checked my owner's manual and it didn't list that as the suggested starting procedure.
I dont have an owners manual, but having a similar thing where the fuel drains back after sitting for more than 3 days it works for me, If I drove it every day this wouldn't happen

Auto Transport Service
Back