• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fuel Splitter For Holley Carburetor

Data Plate

Local time
7:29 AM
Reaction score
I have a HOLLEY dual feed on my 69 charger so i have the chrome fuel line on it but now would like to mount the coil back on the intake but can't do it with that chrome fuel bar in the way. Is there a splitter i can use to come off the fuel pump( with rubber fuel line) and into the the splitter and then run two rubber fuel lines to the carburetor. Ive been looking but can find anything, i would also need to change the connectors on the side of the carb to accept the rubber fuel in. Anybody know what i need to do to do this. Thanks

I have a HOLLEY dual feed on my 69 charger so i have the chrome fuel line on it but now would like to mount the coil back on the intake but can't do it with that chrome fuel bar in the way. Is there a splitter i can use to come off the fuel pump( with rubber fuel line) and into the the splitter and then run two rubber fuel lines to the carburetor. Ive been looking but can find anything, i would also need to change the connectors on the side of the carb to accept the rubber fuel in. Anybody know what i need to do to do this. Thanks
You use this set up which in my opinion is way better than a lot of hoses.
https://www.speedwaymotors.com/the-toolbox/plumbing-your-dual-feed-holley-caburetor/29303
Brake line and a T if you want to do it that way. Otherwise there a lot of different dual feed line kits for Holleys.

Auto Transport Service
Back