• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Galvanized Paint

Maybe, maybe not. I would rinse the vinegar, make up a spray bottle of water and baking soda and hose it down next and then rinse that off with water. 220 is way too fine IMHO. My thoughts were to not using the Rustoleum stuff at all and just leave it in epoxy. But, if you already bought it, try it without the primer and see what it looks like after a few seasons.

Trailer guides are an awesome idea as well. I had a float on trailer for my center console ( no winch) and man, without guides, you would have no idea where that damn thing was underwater.

Gotcha. Thanks Pete. Ya, I bought the Rustoleum already. I wanted to stay galvanized and that paint says "excellent adhesion to galvanized metal." I figured what the hell, Ill give it a shot.

I love me a fishing thread......I'll see your small mouth, and raise you a large

bass.PNG

Auto Transport Service
Back