• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

garage door screens

Almost 9 bills for it though.

d97ac4a3b836b5e71163a0886cf67dca.gif

That's pretty slick.

That is pretty damn slick...

I get Southeast exposure in the front
the door open makes it hot in there in the summer
that'd be pretty cool, you still have circulation & light
but a screen could cut down on some of the baking heat

I've heard of them never actually seen any

I've seen screen/curtain that you could pull across
at a couple of dealerships, that's a totally different deal

I have one of those cheapie screens I bought from Summit. They work, but you have to drill into the trim to install them and I just repainted the trim and door and filled in all the nail holes and dont want to make new holes again. My garage faces west so I get the afternoon sun and it gets pretty damn hot in here. Not to mention the mounds of frickin leaves that get blown all over my floor. Yuge pet peeve of mine.

The elderly lady that used to live across the street opened the garage door before backing and ran through her screen. I'm seeing these screens popping up all over now, must be a northern thing.
No bugs when it is cool enough to use one in Florida.. When the bugs are out its too hot.. Best thing I did was to AC my garage...

Yup, when I entered the different sizes in on Amazon they all had the same price. They are cool though!

Auto Transport Service
Back