• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gas pedal Bearing

jag_mopar

Local time
6:28 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone have the cross reference information for the bearing that goes on the lever under the gas pedal?

Thank you in advance FBBO!!!

Yes, I have not seen one and my friend described it to me as a bearing. Mine was missing on my car so I could not compare. So I thought I would ask for a bearing number on this forum. Little did i know it was a roller as in the link you sent. Can you tell me the approximate diameter of the roller?

thank you

What's sad is that Classic Industries doesn't feel the least bit guilty for charging $18 for that $0.32 piece of material.

I hear you on the guilt. Are classic and Yearone connected? I am going to see if I can match something up somewhere.

It's just a small plastic wheel I believe. You might find a small ball bearing and see what you can do with that. For me I just go to the lathe and make one in 15 minutes. Do you know someone with a small lathe in the garage?

Meep, yes, that was my next step, I have a small one in the garage and some spare plastic rod around. What is the diameter? if you know.

Auto Transport Service
Back