• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gassers Anyone?

a few more

62 Impala SS A-Gas Korbel 2014 NHRA Hot Rod Reunion.jpg
55 Mercury with 392ci Hemi Ed Pink tuning.jpg
57 Corvette Gasser Altered.jpg
53 Studebaker A-Gas 2014 NHRA Hot Rod Reunion #1.jpg
54 Studebaker A-Gas 2014 NHRA Hot Rod Reunion.jpg
55 Bel Air Pro-Gas Dave Riolo #4 Model.jpg
41 Willys Pick Up Gasser Predator.jpg
41 Willys Gasser B-Gas.jpg
55 Bel Air Pro-Gas Charles Carpenter #7.jpg
57 Pontiac Cheifton A-Gas 2014 NHRA Hot Rod Reunion.jpg

dodge gasser 004.jpg
gasser dodge 003.jpg
Not sure if I ever posted pics of it but here's a 37 dodge I built late last summer and went to CA

Monday, Monday, can´t trust that day
Monday, Monday, it just turns out that way
Oh Monday, Monday, won´t go away
Monday, Monday, it´s here to stay
Oh Monday, Monday
Oh Monday, Monday

Ron Rinauro 33 Willys.jpg Skuza Bros 33 Willys.jpg Spray Bros 48 Anglia.jpg Steamatic Gasser.jpg Stone Woods and Cook 40 Willys Quaker City.jpg The Mystery Willys 40 wheels in the air.jpg Wild Willie 40 Willys.jpg Willys Gassers early Fontana.jpg Willy's Gassers on the street.jpg Working on 40 Willy's.jpg

I didn't get a chance to read all the pages so it may have been mentioned before but one of the best shows I've been to was the Gasser meet at Thompson Raceway Park in Thompson, Ohio. It's been a while but one year they had the whole S&S team there. George Montgomery was there signing autographs. Not a gasser but "Mousie" Marcellous had "The Winged Express" there. And of course lots of Willis, Anglias, Austins, Henry J's and Tri-five gassers. The best part was that most of these gassers weren't just slow show type cars, they were fast! It was like going back in time.

I've never been to the Thompson race, however I would like to go. Maybe next summer.
I live like an hour from Thompson, but haven't been there since like 1994.

40 Willys Gasser at QC.jpg 40 Willys Gasser Launching.jpg 48 Anglia in front of house.jpg Blairs Speed Shop 48 Anglia Launching.jpg Blairs Speed Shop 48 Anglia.jpg Booby Hatch Fuel Altered.jpg Brasher Cummings and Little John 33 Willys.jpg Burgin Bros 40 Willys Freemont.jpg Clark 33 Willys.jpg Del Rio and Carlson 33 Willys.jpg

I love gassers too, especially Mopar.......
bad gass.jpg

12373293_10156369135310074_4746076067032872632_n.jpg
images.jpeg
bad gass.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back