• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Getting out of the business......scrapping everything if no interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for a rh rear frame rail for a 69 charger can you help me out

ship big items

Do you know Grayhound bus will ship big items for you and there prices are not all the bad. Just have to pack them up.

I have been building cars for over 20 years. I have also been parting out cars that long. Just in the past 10years though I have been doing nothing but Mopar. Well for the past couple of years, with the economy sucking, no one is buying parts. I've even had parts that I have tried to give away with no luck. So after spending this past weekend at a Mopar swap meet and car show, I have decided to get out. I have a bunch of belvedere/satellite parts, some 73-74 charger parts , and also some 70-76 a-body duster /dart parts in my possession. With that being said, I am scrapping all the parts, unless someone comes forward. I have 67 belvedere/satellite hood (rust free), doors(needs 2 patches), and trunk lid(rust on lip only). 73-76 duster/dart doors (practically rust free). I have 3 radiators laying around. I also have various trim pieces for the dart and belvedere. This is just a touch of what I have. I can't write it all here. Maybe someday, when things turn around, I will have the patience to deal with this again. Thanks to all that have bought parts from me in the past.

Looking for b body rear backing plates and drums 4 1/2'' bolt pattern for 8 3/4 rear end. Where are you in Illinois?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back