• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Getx’d found Alive

Glad to hear you are well and getting hell out of Cali.
I did the same, left the eastern California state of NJ last year.
It will be the best feeling after the hassle is over.
Let us know where you land.

Hi guys - I have to admit I missed the brotherhood. Guess you could say I went into cocoon mode with all the stuff that’s been going on in the last year. I know this isn’t the place for it so I won’t go into it. The family is well, I miss the X but I know for a fact it’s in good hands, in fact just made a visit up there a couple of months ago.

Sometimes life grabs you by the balls and won’t let go. But I thought of the guys on this site more than a few times and I think I can say I would have been better off on the site than in the cocoon. Planning on leaving CA after 30 years here and heading back to one of the “live free or die” Rocky Mountain states next summer. We’ll be building so it will take awhile but plans are already underway. It’s going to be tough but I can’t take what goes on here any longer.

Hope all is better than well with everyone and I can say it’s good to check it and I’ll try and plan to not be a ghost any longer.

Special thanks to Kiwi and DeltaV - They tracked me down and broke thru the cocoon.
God Bless everyone
GREAT ATTITUDE! KEEP ON KEEPING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI:
"Mr. Norms" Was In Southern Ca. For Over 20 Years Creating Those MoPar Masterpieces..............................
NOW ITS OFF TO Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!
NoMoNewzzommmmm....................

This thread makes me think about all of us not being 30 years old anymore. I'm still a new guy compared to most, as far as years on this forum. I'm 65 and blessed to be here and I'm slowly quitting anything to serious in my life that doesn't revolve around fun. It's time for no more drama at this point and we've all got it coming for making it to the finish line. I'm driving my car till I can't remember which is the gas and which is the brake, God willing.... Getx'd, be safe and live long!!

Hi guys - I have to admit I missed the brotherhood. Guess you could say I went into cocoon mode with all the stuff that’s been going on in the last year. I know this isn’t the place for it so I won’t go into it. The family is well, I miss the X but I know for a fact it’s in good hands, in fact just made a visit up there a couple of months ago.

Sometimes life grabs you by the balls and won’t let go. But I thought of the guys on this site more than a few times and I think I can say I would have been better off on the site than in the cocoon. Planning on leaving CA after 30 years here and heading back to one of the “live free or die” Rocky Mountain states next summer. We’ll be building so it will take awhile but plans are already underway. It’s going to be tough but I can’t take what goes on here any longer.

Hope all is better than well with everyone and I can say it’s good to check it and I’ll try and plan to not be a ghost any longer.

Special thanks to Kiwi and DeltaV - They tracked me down and broke thru the cocoon.
God Bless everyone

Is your long-time old friend that now has your GTX going to join For B Bodies Only? Does he have any other Mopars we can drool over?

Let him know he will be welcomed with this:
:xscuseless:
:D

God Bless everyone
I said it here before somewhere, just not in this thread
I just said it again too

glad/good/great to have you back :luvplace:

I hope :praying: all is going well on your plans

Is your long-time old friend that now has your GTX going to join For B Bodies Only? Does he have any other Mopars we can drool over?

Let him know he will be welcomed with this:
:xscuseless:
:D
Well I’ve tried to convince him to join a number of times. He’s been an undercover agent on the site for years - especially since buying the GTX - When/if he does join he’s got a story to tell you guys that will blow your minds. But it’s not mine to tell - it’s his. But I will give you a small hint in that it has to do with all the insane things that went on/going on in Mpls last year and really around the country.

Auto Transport Service
Back