• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gilmore’s new addition

plowman

Local time
12:59 AM
Reaction score
8B6AA10C-C36D-4838-B80E-6992A55C098A.jpeg
Beautiful car

Nice 54 (or is that a 55) Buick Century

love the color

My guess would be a 1955 by the tail lights

What's with the tear-drop shaped cut-out in the rocker trim panel just before the rear wheel? Looks to be an exhaust outlet? I thought exhaust on the '56 came through the bottoms of the rear bumper on both sides. Something custom? What a gorgeous car...

What's with the tear-drop shaped cut-out in the rocker trim panel just before the rear wheel? Looks to be an exhaust outlet? I thought exhaust on the '56 came through the bottoms of the rear bumper on both sides. Something custom? What a gorgeous car...
You can go to Gilmore Facebook page and there is a link that you can click on on the details of this car. Here is link, Our newest car on loan: a 1956X Buick Century, very recently restored. Read about this beauty "before", and come see the "after" for yourself! https://www.hemmings.com/…/futurliner-restorers-take-on-bi…/

Not bad, but doesn’t “do it” for me like a certain blk ‘69 GTX!

Auto Transport Service
Back