• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OOOoooooo NO!! The Red X is gone!!! I'm gonna go

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:17 AM
Reaction score
Insane!! Well, kain't get much more insane than I already am......but I'm shore gonna miss that beautiful little red X. Snot

Insane!! Well, kain't get much more insane than I already am......but I'm shore gonna miss that beautiful little red X. Snot
Here ya go !!
1707490495027.png
just for you, yours and yours alone. hope you feel comfy now :lol:

Nice. Now when someone disagrees, they'll either have to say so and expound on why or zip their lip.

Oh no!!! Joey is going to lose members over this!!

Like 4. Who didn't contribute sh*t anyways. :rolleyes:

I don't get it. If you have a problem, explain it so everyone can comment on the issue. To X and run is chicken ****. I don't ignore either. I was taught to iron it out and did it for years, not run and hide. I do get it for some. Whatever blows your dress up, I guess!! As always, just my opinion.

I don't get it. If you have a problem, explain it so everyone can comment on the issue. To X and run is chicken ****. I don't ignore either. I was taught to iron it out and did it for years, not run and hide. I do get it for some. Whatever blows your dress up, I guess!! As always, just my opinion.

you're right you know..jpg

No red x?

1707510807986.png

I think I gave out like 3, ever. So this is probably my fault.
Actually one was recent to one of the self proclaimed internet mopar kings, so maybe.....

And potentially face discipline for saying what they actually feel vs just showing a symbol of disagreement.
You don't know how to voice your opinion without blowing up your filter?

By explaining what the freaking problem is. LOL
Well, to begin with, the comment was given somewhat tongue-in-cheek; I know such is hard to convey over keyboards.
BUT... Although I seldom give red Xs anymore once I learned the 'culture ' around here equates a red X with a middle finger and a hearty eff you, I still feel it serves a purpose. Hafta excuse me, but being of Celtic origin and American by birth, it is elemental to my being to speak my mind and not fear disagreement. Doesnt mean Im necessarily mad or anything, I just disagree and say so. I asked a question about this a couple of years ago and was informed of the 'seriousness' of the X, so it is used sparingly, but I feel it has a purpose. If one goes into explaining the problem, it sets up a adversarial discourse. I get plenty of that out in the real world... By remaining silent - i.e. no red X - it creates the impression of agreement and stifles freedom of expression and the opportunity for others to consider alternate views. I realise that this isnt the public political sphere, but I think the ability to disagree freely is important.
But thats me, and probably one of the multitudes of reasons I have difficulty in the corporate world and 'polite company'...

Auto Transport Service
Back