• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

girlfriend

well, I could save face a bit and tell yall that I didn't take her to Hawaii. But, that's not what happened. I took her. We had a fantastic time. I have no regrets.
Since we've gotten back, she has been wonderful. She treated us to a trip to Austin for the Alanis concert. She bought us tickets to Wicked, complete with a fancy dinner in Dallas. She has tickets for Guns n Roses...her treat. She has even booked us a week long sailing trip in March in the Bahamas.
She wants to keep me in her life, and understands that our financial contribution needs to be somewhat equal. But, she wants to date younger guys and wants me to date others as well.
The result so far; she has discovered that the younger guys don't give her the same quality attention that I do. She often tells me how much more she appreciates and values what we have. For me, I've gone out with several beautiful 45-55 year old women. They are great women, but seem to enjoy being pursued and courted more than anything. The time and effort that they require is ridiculous. But perhaps it's me and I'm not ready to date others.
For now, I will enjoy my young friend, while occasionally dating some more mature women. Who knows.....perhaps I'm still just an idiot.
AND....the Kona manta ray dive was spectacular. Highly recommend !!!!View attachment 1157023
It’s what YOU want to do that matters, ya make your own decisions and like ‘em or regret them. We all make them and are happy or not so much. It would be a long list for me to count my mistakes and there are those that were fine. That’s life. Glad you had and are having a great time.

More power to ya, friend. It’s your life, have all the fun you can.

Be a Gentlemen, Always Shake hands afterwards
tumblr_peet58dXdz1vgpomco2_250.gif

tumblr_peet58dXdz1vgpomco1_400.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back