• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Glad to be here with my 1-of-1 64 Plymouth Fury Wagon

4SpeedWagon

Local time
11:22 AM
Reaction score
I've been lurking here for a little while and finally decided to join now that I was able to acquire the 1964 Plymouth Fury Wagon that my parents purchased new when I was an infant.

The car has a 383 and 4-speed with the big Hurst shifter on the floor. When I was about 4 years old I would sit in the middle of the front bench seat and my Dad taught me how to shift as he would call out the gear number and push the clutch while I selected the gear.

The car has been certified by Galen's Tag Service as the only 64 Fury Wagon to ever be built at the Los Angeles factory with a 383 and 4-speed. My father ordered it that way and had to wait a year for the car to be built.

The story of my finding the car and surprising my parents is on video here:

My parents reuniting with our family car:
2021-12-27 16.16.23.jpg

Thanks for having me and I look forward to participating in the discussions here.

-Jeff

Welcome! Awesome Fury and story! Thanks!

Cool color, too.

welcome to FBBO

Welcome aboard from Illinois Jeff!! Awesome wagon and wonderful story!

How Sweet It Is.jpg

Welcome from Missouri, the show me state and man did you show us!!! Great story!!

Welcome from O H I O. Sweet ride! Bet the parents were surprised!

Welcome good story. I think a couple of years ago that story was posted here. Anyone else remember?

Auto Transport Service
Back