• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Glove box latch

mopwrd340

Local time
8:33 PM
Reaction score
Does any body have a picture of what a glove box latch looks like for a 69 rr .if i remember right it is aluminum and spring loaded mine is gone either i can make something or buy one thanks,

not of a 69....i can get ya one of a 70 if ya want it! i dunno if theyre the same or not

here you go

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 144
Thanks for the picture but what i was looking for is the striker for it no wonder it took so long for a anwser . :iamwithstupid: i dont know why i said latch i bought one made of steel wire to short for the holes that are there . i think i remember what it looks like i remember my glove box door used to pop open on my 69 coronet and used to adjust it till i finally got it but that was like 1981 . its fun to get old isnt it :eek:ops:

Thats it thanks thats what i thought it looked like now to find one i have just about every thing for the car i need to put it back together ,

Auto Transport Service
Back