• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Go wing mounting help!

NascarFastcar!

Local time
11:49 AM
Reaction score
Hi new here on the site, thought it’d be a great place for a younger guy like me to ask questions and receive the information I need as I own a 70 super bee.Does anyone know the dimensions/measurements as to where to mount the go wing on my 70 bee?

2173CD9D-2D77-4538-9E03-B3DD57433A4E.jpeg

On my 70 Roadrunner there are two different possible trunk lids. One type has holes cut out underneath the trunk which locates the wing (I got my trunk lid off of a 4-door Satellite) & the other trunk does not have any holes underneath. Look under your trunk lid. If you have the correct lid, where the wing goes is pretty obvious.

On my 70 Roadrunner there are two different possible trunk lids. One type has holes cut out underneath the trunk which locates the wing (I got my trunk lid off of a 4-door Satellite) & the other trunk does not have any holes underneath. Look under your trunk lid. If you have the correct lid, where the wing goes is pretty obvious.
I believe the wing was a mid year introduction; none of the early build trunk lids had the holes, while later versions produced after the wing option was released all got the holes in the inner panel whether the wing was installed or not.

As others have noted... either the mount holes are there or they're not. If not, take that suggestion ! :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back