• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gold hits record new high

17Ruff-web1-superJumbo.jpg

The people who listen to this guy and played the long game in gold aren't complaining! Howard Ruff was right about a lot of his predictions. He was a smart man.
51sZ8KDn08L._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

They have both raised together several times. Gold rising like this usually indicates that stocks are overpriced, but stocks raising now is due to them falling so hard due the COVID-19 pandemic. They still have room to go due to them being at 30,000 before the virus pulled them back, that's the only reason the market fell in the first place, not because they were over priced. For me, everything from 26,000 back to 30,000 is free money. Gold or stocks, it's all a gamble. Since the beginning of the stock market till now it has averaged 9.8 percent a year, that's not a maybe, it's a fact. How many years has it been down in negative territory waiting to come back, doesn't matter to me, a 50 percent decline wouldn't affect my standard of living, I left that problem behind years ago. It's an average, it will come back and if it doesn't, the whole world is done, misery loves company. Even then gold won't help, but, a gun will. It's all good!

Silver went to 48 dollars and change at one time. The US and other Country banks see the US printing more and more currency. The debt is about 24 trillion and the faith in the dollar has declined. Plus China is undermining the dollar and a lot are going to Bit Coin.

Auto Transport Service
Back