• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gold Member Price ?

VANDAN

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:41 AM
Reaction score
So I was trying to renew, and Didn't want to use Paypal. Opted for CC Payment, $55 ? $5 extra for shipping ? Anyone want to comment, Moderators ?

Anyone want to comment, Moderators ?
This has nothing to do with the Moderators.

Obviously as time marches on, costs increase all over the place......if the price needs to go up, that's what will happen to cover costs.

IMHO $100/year is worth the amount of information and help you can get here. :poke:

This has nothing to do with the Moderators.

Obviously as time marches on, costs increase all over the place......if the price needs to go up, that's what will happen to cover costs.

IMHO $100/year is worth the amount of information and help you can get here. :poke:

bingo 1.gif

So I was trying to renew, and Didn't want to use Paypal. Opted for CC Payment, $55 ? $5 extra for shipping ? Anyone want to comment, Moderators ?
You'll have to talk to Joey about that. You are in the wrong form though. Website questions is where you need to be.

Must have been CC charges. You needed to go through PP, which I've tried to avoid, with their Woke policies...

First I heard about that but have nutin to do with it. My meeembership is on autodraft :D

I'm settled on this, and done with comments. I was in contact with the Chief...

I received my notice from Joey 2 days ago and replied directly back thru his notice via PayPal.

No problems... $50

Can I charge for the entertainment value that I bring here?
Sure, you can always render an Invoice.

Ain't anybody gonna pay it, mind you...but you're free to SUBMIT one. :lol:

(See what I did there? Huh, did ya? Did ya huh?)

Auto Transport Service
Back