• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gold Member Price ?

I don't get the problem with PayPal. I've used them hundreds of times since first signing up in 2010. I have never had a problem with them. I know nothing about their politics and as long as they do their job and I do my job, I think it's a pretty good setup. All credit card companies charge for the use of their card and time. I got rid of my American Express, some places refused it because of the high fees the businesses were forced to incur. Credit card companies make money and this year I'm getting over 700 back for using mine.

I was told 50 bucks for gold, mines up in a few days.

Last edited:
$50 to help keep the greatest b-body forum up and running is not a bad investment...That's only about $4.20 a month!! I, like many others are on the forum just about every day. Well worth the $$..

$50 to help keep the greatest b-body forum up and running is not a bad investment...That's only about $4.20 a month!! I, like many others are on the forum just about every day. Well worth the $$..
X2!!!!

I didn't read all the posts in this thread but every time I read the title for it I think of the Austin Powers movie Gold Member.

Auto Transport Service
Back