• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good guy’s alert

Charles Cook

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:59 AM
Reaction score
As you all know, @davek won the March giveaway. Dave asked @PlymCrazy ( Nick ) to send the prize to me. What a great bunch of guy’s. March has been a very good month for me. I feel so blessed to have all of you in my life. Thanks to all the members here on the board also for letting me be a part of your lives too. Thanks everyone.
2D468AC9-1DFD-4016-9CF0-9E24A2204ECE.jpeg

Last edited:
I spoke with Dave expecting a possible hillbilly :confederateflag:....... turns out he's a Yank :usflag:

As you all know, @davek won the March giveaway. Dave asked @PlymCrazy ( Nick ) to send the prize to me. What a great bunch of guy’s. March has been a very good month for me. I feel so blessed to have all of you in my life. Thanks to all the members here on the board also for letting me be a part of your lives too. Thanks everyone. View attachment 1631936
fortunate son

Your a good man Mike ,hope April will be ever better for you. Your not bad for being a southern boy. :poke:

Auto Transport Service
Back