• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good guy kudos.... moparnation74

gdrill

Just enjoying "B"-ing here
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:09 AM
Reaction score
Stuck in the past, just North of Montana....
Not like you don't already know Justin is a good guy, but if you were ever in doubt, I can reassure you he is! I purchased a trunk mat for my road runner from him. I know it can be a pain to ship to Canada and over borders in general. After messing with a couple companies it finally made it here. Extra effort on Justin's part included. Then when I opened the package, not only was the mat awesome, but there was a new trunk lip seal stuffed in there too! The price of the mat was phenomenal and then to toss in the seal as well just speaks volumes about his character. Thank you very much Justin. May good karma find it's way to you soon.

Much appreciated my friends!

George, thank you as well for the compliments!:thumbsup:

Yep Justin is a great guy, always contributes good info
an asset to FBBO, constantly helpful & knowledgeable too

And.... When he buys something from you , he doesn't screw around. No game playing! :thankyou:

And.... When he buys something from you , he doesn't screw around. No game playing! :thankyou:
I also thank you as well Greg! You have provided me some high quality parts!
I just need you to keep on digging through boxes:D

Auto Transport Service
Back