• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good news and bad news

Sorry to hear you and your family have gotten sick. I hope yall get better soon. God bless you and your family.

Dear Red X: what government agency/pharmaceutical company/testing facility/hospital do you work for? How much bonus money are you getting for perpetuating this lie?

I do work for a Hospital. I get no more wages than I did before all this started. I think you are confused. I do disagree with all the alternate facts you believe. Its ok, I disagree with people who are friends of mine and we still get along. Now that someone has disagreed with your view it is time for this to be moved. Why couldn't people just congratulate the man for getting his car into the body shop and wish him and his family well. Sooner or later we all need to agree to disagree and move on.

Well then, there are a lot of people including a lawyer I know who watched first hand as a hospital killed his client. I'm not confused on this issue at all. I've heard far too many first hand accounts from people who either have been in the hospital or know people who were admitted and died as a result of the CDC protocols.
I'm not going to agree to genocide or move on. This is what baby killing Democrats say on the subject of abortion - we have to agree to disagree. Bullshit. It's murder, period the end.

I'm glad the OP got his car in the shop finally. I'm not buying in to the fake pandemic fear mongering crap and would tell him and his family there should be nothing to worry about with something that has a 99.8% recovery rate WITHOUT TREATMENT. If you are not aware of the bonuses associated with the whole chain of events with C19, you may not be confused but are definitely naive.

You are real angry about a man his car and his family. Maybe you should set back and have a few beers and relax.

So after roughly a three year wait for one of four reputable paint and bodymen to take on my '69 'Runner, I finally got an email on Monday that my preferred choice will take my car the first week of May. That's the good news.
I am thinking whatever it is you have you better get over it by the first week of May!

I can see God has stepped in......... Same old **** story.
beat horse.gif

If there is any good that has come from this scamdemic it is how it has revealed the true evil among us.
You know when you're over the target by how much flack you're getting so thanks!
:thumbsup:

If there is any good that has come from this scamdemic it is how it has revealed the true evil among us.
You know when you're over the target by how much flack you're getting so thanks!
:thumbsup:
You're definitely my hero, not. Delusion of grandeur. Why don't you take your fight to Washington, show them a thing or two.

It makes no difference who's right or wrong on this issue, it's not about that. You constantly berating those that don't jump when you say jump, is getting old. About half the country is of one mind and the other half or so, is of another mind. You like green, I like white, do you really want to argue about it. Being called stupid by the likes of you gets real old. You know lawyers, pastors and I know research scientist that are on the leading edge of some great stuff. No one has the answers, but my scientist will figure it out before your lawyer and pastor do. This is the General Discussion forum, take it somewhere else, don't pollute this side of the forum with your rambling bullshit, right or wrong, move on.

I am not a prepper, but I did watch the show a few times.....
Best comment ever was " So I am a kook by prepping and having an underground bunker, but the BILLIONS of tax dollars spent on OUR Government leaders having underground bunkers is OK".......

Auto Transport Service
Back