• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good news and bad news

gkent

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:06 PM
Reaction score
So after roughly a three year wait for one of four reputable paint and bodymen to take on my '69 'Runner, I finally got an email on Monday that my preferred choice will take my car the first week of May. That's the good news.

This morning we got a call from a friend we'd visited over the weekend. She tested positive for covid. My wife did a self test ... positive. I did a self test ... positive. Called my 95-year old aunt who we stayed with ... bingo ... positive. Wife's sister who we visited ... bingo ... positive. Both my wife and I had tested negative before we went last Wednesday but now we've been informed that "false negatives" have a much higher frequency than false positives. Don't know where we got it but I'm quite sure we were the carriers. The wife had cold-like symptoms and I have pretty much the same thing but I didn't give it a second thought because its no different than I've had for the last 69 years!

Sorry to hear. Vitamin C, D, zinc and z pack if it gets bad. This variant is anywhere between a cold and having the flu. Ppl are getting it that I work with and back to work in 5 days. Good luck!!!

I've had chinavirus, been poked, then just after new year the omnihorizon variant. Hope everyone there is well.

Last edited:
You got a cold.
You'll recover. You are smarter than the hype.
People have been getting the cold and Flu since the beginning of time and 99% get through it.

Here

08140A95-3AD4-41A9-83D2-66CBFEAD270A.jpeg

Sorry to hear. Vitamin C, D, zinc and z pack if it gets bad. This variant is anywhere between a cold and having the flu. Ppl are getting it that I work with and back to work in 5 days. Good luck!!!

Gee, sounds like the common flu.:rolleyes: From the beginning, they have said this so-called pandemic virus has a 99.8% recovery rate WITHOUT TREATMENT. That sure scares me...

She tested positive for covid.

What kind of bonus did the testing facility get for the positive result? It's around $1600 per in this state. It goes up from there. About $3600 for admittance, $28K to put someone on a ventilator - 60-80% die from that treatment and then $230K for C19 on a death certificate. The tests are manipulated because of the $$$$$$ incentive.

So after roughly a three year wait for one of four reputable paint and bodymen to take on my '69 'Runner, I finally got an email on Monday that my preferred choice will take my car the first week of May. That's the good news.

This morning we got a call from a friend we'd visited over the weekend. She tested positive for covid. My wife did a self test ... positive. I did a self test ... positive. Called my 95-year old aunt who we stayed with ... bingo ... positive. Wife's sister who we visited ... bingo ... positive. Both my wife and I had tested negative before we went last Wednesday but now we've been informed that "false negatives" have a much higher frequency than false positives. Don't know where we got it but I'm quite sure we were the carriers. The wife had cold-like symptoms and I have pretty much the same thing but I didn't give it a second thought because its no different than I've had for the last 69 years!
Sounds like the common cold I had last week.
My wife just got her next "booster" and it made her sicker than than the Kungflu. Me, not vaxed at all and still firing on all 8. Physically anyway.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The CDC, that bastion of credibility, has had to lower the number of C19 deaths because of falsifying cause of death. People who'd died from cancer, gun shot, head on collision, drowning, plane crash but tested positive were removed from the death rates for C19. This is and never has been a pandemic. This has been a complete farce. The real pandemic is the "vaccine", an intentional act of genocide.

If there is any regret in this world, I'd bet that the OP regrets starting this topic.

1 facepalm 1.JPG

you tested positive...... now what?

never understood the test thing

never understood the test thing

See post #9. Want a bigger list? Want to know how much they're getting for every positive patient at the Robertson County Nursing Home? Want to know that the test is a big fake? It was never meant for diagnosis. It's really simple: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Auto Transport Service
Back