• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gordon Lightfoot won't be down for breakfast

My friend was on the restorationboard of shut down movie theater turned into a concert venue.. when Gordon was appearing, his "rider" had one stipulation..

The door lock to his dressing room must be changed, old one left on desk and he was given all keys to it when he arrived.

That's because Sundown was in there in her satin dress doing what she don't confess!

My friend was on the restorationboard of shut down movie theater turned into a concert venue.. when Gordon was appearing, his "rider" had one stipulation..

The door lock to his dressing room must be changed, old one left on desk and he was given all keys to it when he arrived.
Yep'
Some;
Celebrities or 'artists, musicians' etc. are &/or can be 'a bit elitist',
some are 'real primadonnas' & some are really 'strange ducks' at times...

pretty damn full of themselves

Yep'
Some;
Celebrities or 'artists, musicians' etc. are &/or can be 'a bit elitist',
some are 'real primadonnas' & some are really 'strange ducks' at times...

pretty damn full of themselves

Van Halen is probably the most famous for it.. at end of each concert there must be a bowl of M&M's with all brown ones removed...

when I was pit crewing, I met a few Cup drivers when we'd go to Loudon or Dover. Some were down to earth and would BS with you if they had time (Bobby Labonte, Ryan Newman, Tony Stewart). Others would treat you like what they just wiped off their bunghole..

I've heard that those weird requests like no brown m&m's are put in the contract to see if the promoter followed it. They figure if he did that he did everything else he was supposed to.

Fear not, we still have Justin Bieber.
I've had Bell's Palsy for 40yrs... when you a famous guy that gets womens panties all wet, it become some fancy souning medical term that means permanent impairment is imminent to increase record sales..

Weird, I just watched a documentary film on Lightfoot a day or two before he croaked...RIP

My local classic rock radio station spent all day telling me he passed away but didn’t play any of his songs, they played like 15?seconds when they said he died but wouldn’t play a full song. Pretty disappointed with that.

My local classic rock radio station spent all day telling me he passed away but didn’t play any of his songs, they played like 15?seconds when they said he died but wouldn’t play a full song. Pretty disappointed with that.
They have to have space to play sweet home Alabama 25 times, or in the air tonight 32 times.

Such a shame

55 replies? I can't say I never heard of the guy, but have zero idea who he is/was...... oh well, RIP anyway

anything to do with Thunderbolt and Lightfoot? ....... I've heard of that

Auto Transport Service
Back