• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gorilla Glue update

If your hemorrhoids flare up, and you are out of Preparation H, I hear Gorilla Glue in the squeeze bottle is an acceptable alternative.
:asskiss:

I suppose they took "Gorilla glue" quite literally. Or, was the product mistakenly stocked right next to the Afro Sheen?

30236071_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=ctpoUAdn544AX9mdbVJ&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg

Just get it over with...inhale it.

That's the dumbest BS I've seen, well, in awhile....

wait there's more ..................... :rofl:

The real sick part of this is none of thee people work. The medical costs and burden they put on the tax payer is horrific. Its not acceptable, and these people need to be cut loose. Leave'em to it.

I say take the warning label off of plastic bags and turn them loose. This is unbelievable.

When your housing, food, electric and water, are all paid for by the Taxpayer and you get a guberment check every month, a boondoggle like this is just FREE Money to blow.....

Auto Transport Service
Back