• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got 5 years before I hurt it.

see my switches on the panel , hard to see there black like the panel . but no window crank handles .
Scan0046_0046.jpg
05190025.jpg

Not much progress,but the seat covers with more padding and the door panels are done.Billy came and fitted the new carpet and took it back to sew up the edges and install velcro in the right places.I'm glad the wife decided to redecorate:lol:
The parachute,cable release kit and mounting kit came in:drinks:

3.20.18 013.jpg 3.20.18 015.jpg 3.20.18 016.jpg 3.20.18 017.jpg 3.20.18 018.jpg 3.20.18 019.jpg p82a07951.jpg

hey you said mech tachs . here is my stash of jones , motorora , moroso , even moon eyes . could have others hanging in there too . got to have spares if your rac'n , lol . i've got the vertex mags with drives to go with them as well .
DSC00348.JPG
DSC00349.JPG
DSC00351.JPG

The steel rings would have failed not much later and really taken out your bores
why so lean

The steel rings would have failed not much later and really taken out your bores
why so lean
They were moly rings and who knows how long ago I knocked the moly off.I wanted to test the outer limits of octane,,,,,,,,,,,,,I found it:lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back