• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

got a call from the boneyard!!!!

The steering wheel looks like it's in pretty nice shape.

Big block car? Drivers side fender is resting on a rim. I would love to have those also. Is that near Flagler beach?

- - - Updated - - -

Big block car? Drivers side fender is resting on a rim. I would love to have those also. Is that near Flagler beach?

went back today and carved some more trim and parts off the car. the bumpers are in really good shape asked they are $55 each from the pickers i may pull em' and put them on ebay if they are still there next week. need to see what shipping is on them.

Have you been back there lately? I'd love to get that rear bumper if we could work something out for shipping to MA. Probably the steering wheel too.

they are still there . i talked to a pack and ship and size weight makes them cost prohib. for me to hassle with . contact info is there if you want to talk to the boneyard and work a deal. they wanted $50 each if i pulled them.

Auto Transport Service
Back