• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a early Christmas present!!!

greenmonsta79

Local time
6:11 AM
Reaction score
I got a early Christmas present last night big ol' box with "AMD" on the front!!!
Got my One piece trunk,valance panel,valance trunk floor supports, driver rear spring perch,crossmember and valance corners, the rear frame section came from Sherman & Assoc. last week (just need a section not entire rail) Quality is very good, nice heavy gauge metal and was impressed the wiring loom holders were already welded on the valance panel, just need to get my tail panel, full quarters, outer wheel houses, trunk drop offs! Here are some pics. (Notice my daughter is only worried about the bubble wrap! lol) 2011-05-10 18.00.12.jpg

2011-05-10 19.03.41.jpg

You must have got the bill the other night for this stuff.Thats why you were so cranky:rofl::poke: Cool I like new parts,specialy when they come from AMD.

That's funny....daughter is over popping bubbles...LOL. I remember when that was top quality entertainment back in the younger days. Good to see kids still enjoy the simple things like years ago, instead of all that phone/computer/video game garbage..

Congrat's on the new parts! Now get to work!! LOL

Yeah Prop, she saw it and she was screaming for my to get it out, So Daddy did and next thing I knew she was riding her tricycle over it and did it ever sound like machine gun fire!!!! She was still playing with it today, Sometimes I wish I could go back and be 3 years old again, Boxes, Bubble wrap, and fart jokes!!! But in essence that's why I am building a General Lee because I remember watching that show when I was her age and loving every minute of it!!!

That's awesome.

My little guy jumped on the bubble wrap from my AMD parts. he says "dad. can I pop these?"

I said heck yeah Joe, tear it up buddy! lol!

Yeah it's funny because she always tells me to get working on the "Genwal Wee"
She wants to paint it! SO I am going to let her spray paint a section of the underside of the car with daddy's assistance, She told a guy that came by the shop the other day that we are going to jump it like on tv! lol Kids are priceless
and I enjoy every minute my children are in the garage with me. makes all the worries in life kinda drift away.

That's funny....daughter is over popping bubbles...LOL. I remember when that was top quality entertainment back in the younger days. Good to see kids still enjoy the simple things like years ago, instead of all that phone/computer/video game garbage..

Congrat's on the new parts! Now get to work!! LOL

There's an app for that!!! Its a bubble-wrap-popping thing! No joke! I'm with you Prop, always had more fun with the boxes!

Auto Transport Service
Back